Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mexico, the place you never knew.

I recently went to Mexico, so this is sort of an advertisement blog.  I decided to launch a name for my photography business, it's been Naomi Lisa Photography for so long I think I am known for loving photography now haha.  And now I need to think about giving it some sophistication it's never had!

So, I went with the name Forever Captured.  Just that, no Photography at the end because it's so obvious that it's photography, not kidnapping, and it's also shorter and sweeter!

Back to Mexico, I found that I got a wonderful response from everyone when faced with me and the camera.  I must go back, but with my kids because my son is an amazing photographer as well!  Also I know some people down there and it helps to have some connections you know.  I didn't even capture a minuscule percentage of what I wanted to...however I did fly with an old friend and that made the trip priceless.






So, I hope you enjoy these photos from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment