Thursday, March 24, 2011

being with my kids and enjoying spring is so inspiring!!!

I love being with my kids.  They are heaven to me, a dream come true.  Why wouldn't I want to hang out with them as much as I can before they go off to live their big  lives?  I couldn't have planned my life better with the help of a god.  They have become such little big people and yet such amazing personalities that make my heart feel bigger than the sun, it's all blown my mind.  It was always everything I wanted, always such a perfect risk with such a perfect state of love to fall in.  Though the world is insane and people are weird and crazy in the ways that the three of us don't like, we have made it this far...and anything can happen...we'll always find each other because we think of each other as "cool" and wouldn't go without cool for a second.  Aw, I am truly happy inside, it makes me cry sometimes.

my niece in the stroller, babysitting her is amazing

my mom's new place, conveniently across the street!!!  so happy for her.








xox

No comments:

Post a Comment