Saturday, September 4, 2010

Garbage Guru

The stairway to heaven is made of free priceless crap, I can see it from the corner of my as I am driving down the windy road to the Garbage Guru Headquarters nestled in the trees like a nest of crows nurturing their garden of trash.

I eat of the best, and only the best, hands who offer my daughter cheesies, myself tea and rich extra old cheese and buttered bread, and invite me to stay for fish dinner before I go home.

This is a job.  That was subtle wasn't it? Yep, here on a little 1-2 hour job, but treated like gold, and feeling like a princess WITH my daughter.

And I've known these guys for 15 years so it's not like my life hasn't been like this for what seems like forever.

There's even healthy oatmeal cookies and a computer to use so I can post the latest crop of photos I shot while gutting a garage for their new Free Store.

Hope you enjoy a little taste of Heaven, get a glimpse into the world where the grass is always Guru on the other side - and pleasantly find a little more sense in your life next time you look at your own crap...if you know what I mean.

Thank you for stopping by!

Naomi Lisa Photography
www.flickr.com/naomilisaphotography


all photography copyright Naomi Lisa Photography
http://naomilisaphotography.blogspot.com/

 www.flickr.com/naomilisaphotography

naomilisaphotography@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment